BANDON GRAMMAR SCHOOL – CLOTHES LIST FOR DAY BOYS
All of the following items of school uniform must be obtained from Kevin Bowens, Bandon:
- 1 Black Blazer and Crest
- 2 Pairs of Grey Trousers
- V-neck Grey Sweaters with school colours (Acrylic & Wool -50/50- hold shape better)
- School Tie
- Shirts – plain light blue
(Coloured t-shirts are not to be worn under shirts.)
Available through the school – Grey School Jacket
Shoes – preferably black but brown will be accepted.
Boots, Converse or Runners are not allowed.
SPORTS WEAR – Ordered through the school
All students must purchase school tracksuit, P.E./Hockey Top, P.E. Shorts.
Rugby Jersey, Rugby Shorts, Rugby Socks and Hockey Socks can be purchased as required
The following may be purchased in any reputable sports shop:
- 1 practice Rugby Jersey (any colour)
- Towels for use after showers
- Hockey Stick
- Tennis Racket (for Summer Term) – Optional
- Badminton Racket (Optional)
- Pair of Rugby Boots (Aluminium Studs)
- Pair of Sports Shoes for Hockey
- Sports Bag
- Mouth Guard/Gum Shield
N.B. 1 Pair of Sports Shoes for indoor use.
When purchasing sports shoes, parents are asked to select shoes with non-marking soles.
1 Padlock – (Key or combination lock)
All items, including shoes and sports equipment, must be marked with indelible ink or name tapes with full name.