The 2019 Ski Trip to Ehrwald takes place from Saturday, February 2nd to 9th.
Students are divided into 2 groups. One small group travelling from Dublin (these students have all been informed of this) and the remainder travelling from Cork.
PLEASE NOTE: THE FINAL SKI MEETING WILL TAKE PLACE THURSDAY, JANUARY 31st at 9:45am. IT IS VITAL THAT STUDENTS ATTEND THIS MEETING
Full Itinerary to be given to pupils at final meeting, anyone requiring it to be emailed contact Mr Warren – [email protected]
Travelling from Cork
- If you are getting the bus from the school to Cork airport, arrive at the school 3:45am at the latest.
- Students going directly to Cork Airport must be there by 4:45am
- Check in for Flight EI836 takes place at 5am
- Flight departs for Munich at 7am
- Return Flight lands in Cork Airport on Saturday, February 9th at 12:50pm
- PLEASE NOTE THERE IS NO BUS BACK TO BGS, ALL STUDENTS TO BE COLLECTED AT CORK AIRPORT
Travelling from Dublin
- Students must be at school at 1:45am, the bus to Cork for the Aircoach will depart shortly after.
- Aircoach departs from St. Patrick’s Quay, Cork at 3am
- Check in for flight FR2412 takes place at 7:35 am
- Flight departs for Memmingen at 9:35am
- Return flight from Memmingen arrives in Dublin on Saturday, February 9th at 2:45pm
- Students will be brought back to BGS by coach.
PLEASE NOTE: NO PASSPORT – NO TRAVEL – NO REFUND